1) Rethink my goals, aims, and methods regarding world domination…
1) Develop slingshot system to deliver clothing/toys/school supplies/children between home and ex-wife’s/school
2) Send my “associates” for another talk with Ma Nature
3) Have I held her hostage yet for world domination?
4) Hold Ma Nature hostage for world domination
5) Laugh maniacally
1) Determine if mine enemies suffer from allergies
2) If so, design a weapon that sprays a concentrated stream of a given allergen at them
3) If not/in addition, use it as a non-lethal crowd-control device in place of pepper spray, light-dazzle, and sound emitters
4) Of course, also create a lethal version that just sprays the allergens really, really fast
5) Remember: everyone is allergic to depleted uranium moving at a high velocity
1) Hmmmm… Bacon wraps…
2) Hmmmm… Bacon hot pockets…
3) Hmmmm… Bacon toques…
4) Hmmmm… Bacon scarfs… (Wait, what?)
5) Hmmmm… Bacon lingerie… (OK, a) that’s been done, and b) ewwww)
“Bacon improves all”
Though some are still lost causes
Vegemite, for one
1) Summer time… Make the living easy
2) Watch the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
2) Wait for the boys of summer
3) Contemplate what it was like back in the summer of ’69
4) Enjoy summer loving… Have a blast, or some such
5) Something something Will Smith summertime
1) Enjoy the sauna (aka, “the humidity outside)
2) Try and figure out how much focused solar radiation I need to heat a hot tub
3) Get hot tub
4) Get drinks for hot tub
5) Get in hot tub
4) Reasonably-Priced Love!
5) A hard-boiled egg
‘Sergeant?’ said Reg encouragingly.
‘I’d like a hard-boiled egg,’ said Vimes, shaking the match out.
There was some nervous laughter, but Reg looked offended.
‘In the circumstances, Sergeant, I think we should set our sights a little higher–‘
‘Well, yes, we could,’ said Vimes, coming down the steps. He glanced at the sheets of papers in front of Reg. The man cared. He really did. And he was serious. He really was. ‘But…well, Reg, tomorrow the sun will come up again, and I’m pretty sure that whatever happens we won’t have found Freedom, and there won’t be a whole lot of Justice, and I’m damn sure we won’t have found Truth. But it’s just possible that I might get a hard-boiled egg.
– Sir Terry Pratchett, Night Watch